Skip to main content
   Monday Blues....

        Letter to the Man in charge

Excuse me sir, 

I hope your day is going on well even though mine isn't and the reason? I will certainly share with you. Let me ask you some questions, I don't need to be all care and friendly because this is a serious matter at hand. Do you drive? Does your car run on water or on Fuel? Please I need sincere answers sir!. It's pathetic that I have to stay on an unending queue to get fuel to run my car knowing that we have no special reserves to take us out on monday. Maybe car makers should start making three to four fuel tanks for some cars coming to some countries e.g Nigeria.


I am so fed up of the way things are done in this country. They told us that we have Oil and we still suffer for what we have, are you sure those that discovered these things discovered well? I am sick and tired of speculations if we sincerely have, how come we suffer so much to own what we have? Who else is in the same shoes as I am. I woke up as early as 4am to a filling station and guess what? I met over a hundred cars parked there, I didn't get fuel until 8:30 am and resumption time at work is 8am. After battling for fuel, I got on a humongous traffic. Horrible sir! Very Horrible! I spent 3 hours on the road to the office because of the different queues to get fuel. Isn't this hardship at its peak?

How am I supposed to be effective at work when I have spent the better time of my day hustling! Work is a routine and some employers don't mind you walking through fire as long as they get you to work because they are 'paying you'. Is the sphere even good enough to diss a job and jump on another? Hell No! It's so difficult to get a job here, the unemployment rate? I am sure you know the stat, I don't need to spoon feed you on that sir! Am I rude? I don't think I am, let's just say I am Stressed! I am basically stressed, tired, annoyed and pissed off at the way things are done in my Country! You guys don't have a clue because you don't buy fuel, You just use it.

You don't ply the road now? and of course when you want to, the entourage pursues cars off the road just to make sure you have no hindrance at all. It comes with the position yeah? Of cos, but do something reasonable. Get your guys to sit up! Get them to make us at ease. Get them to stop these craziness and be actionable! Do something! Just do something before one gets so crazy right here! Can we have a nation and not a fragment of a nation?

Photo Credit : Google.com

Yours Faithfully,

Amaka Nze
A Nigerian!

You are free to share your blues with us. 
just send a mail to onozasiegracie01@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

                                                     Self pity isn't the answer. 2017 Struggles { That Adejoke's Story} The struggles were too much for her to bear alone, she wanted her story to change but as much as she tried, nothing was happening. She could move no further. She decided to try her hands on some buying and selling but that wasn't enough though it gave her money to fund a lot of things. Money came through but she wasn't happy. 'Would you try this one or try that?' she laid her hands on every possible thing she could find. 'I don't want to be seen as an unserious person, I know where my mates are at least if she doesn't remind herself, some people will remind her or social media will remind her' Dara is in America on scholarship, Nkechi works with a Multinational company, Fumi is a technocrat and she is earning lots of money'. Adejoke what is happening?   That was what her Bestie asked her when she came over. At least,
                             Sip tHis Coffee With Onozasie This is the moment where we turn the lights on magnificient individuals. People doing great things in the society, entrepreneurs, social activists, initiatives masterminds. We bring them here to share their story, to push you to doing something and to make you know that it is never too late to get started. You are welcome aboard! Guess who is sipping our coffee today? It's Miss Modupeoluwa Babawale. She is the founder of Nirvana Initiative. You want to know more, let's ride along! Miss Modupe Babawale. Founder, Nirvana Initiative. Onozasie : Tell us something about you  Modupeoluw a :  My name is Modupe Babawale, second child out of 4 children. My dad is a medical doctor and my mum is a high school teacher, biology major. I studied Bsc Biochemistry At Bowen University, Iwo Osun state and Msc Biotechnology (specializing in molecular hematology) at Coventry University, UK. I started Nirvana Initiative in 2014