Skip to main content
                               Shoga's Palace!

                               This unnecessary Anger By Women

Happy New Year My People! It's so good to be here and of cos, welcome to Shoga's segment now named, Shoga's Palace. Don't ask me about the change of name but I can tell you about the new concept behind this. I am the King in this palace and you all are my Chiefs. We are going to talk about so many issues pertaining Relationships and how Women behave in this century. I am sure you know you are in for a swell time. So, let's dig it now.

Every man can relate with this topic and this is, The way Women get mad when things aren't working their way. Before Christmas, I spoke with bae and asked her to make plans on what she wants to do and how she wants to go about it, in the usual manner, She said, she hasn't made her mind yet. Okay, I said. We forgot about the whole thing until I asked again, what are your plans and how do we go about it. She started parabulating about what and what she is certain and not certain about. I told her to make her decisions on time so we can have a proper plan, she said okay! Only for Bae to send me plans on Christmas Eve saying Now, she's certain about it. Oh Lawd! I was very mad and sincerely, I thought there was no plan at all. Why would you send me your Christmas plans on Christmas Eve? and you think we can work around it? Anyway, that cannot work again  I said,and she flared up! Bae took offense.What have I said wrongly? You didn't do what you were supposed to do right on time and I moved and you are angry?

''just say you don't care'' That was the statement she made. I don't care! You know, I don't know how women do this turn of event thing. They will be at fault and they will turn it all around and make you feel so guilty. I will be getting married soon and mehn! I think with what I have seen in my 5 years relationship, I can say, I am ready to fix my head into the deal. I want Shoga's Bae to just know something, there is more to be angry about. If you keep delaying plans we will keep having this little fight. Don't say that is mean, I am just being blunt so she knows we have more days together. Things can only change if we have a better way of planning ahead.

There is one thing that amazes me, they {women} know how to plan ahead for other things but when 'Spouse' says do something or let me know your plans, they get sluggish about it. In my opinion, women take men for granted more than men do in a relationship {I am open to fights about this.}

I know Shoga's Bae will reply to this, and I am waiting for her reply because I really want to get the psychic of these women if I ever get to it or, If they ever understand what it is.

*The King Retires To Bed*

Comments

Unknown said…
I think i agree with the men being taken for granted more.
(hides my face)

Popular posts from this blog

   Monday Blues....         Letter to the Man in charge Excuse me sir,  I hope your day is going on well even though mine isn't and the reason? I will certainly share with you. Let me ask you some questions, I don't need to be all care and friendly because this is a serious matter at hand. Do you drive? Does your car run on water or on Fuel? Please I need sincere answers sir!. It's pathetic that I have to stay on an unending queue to get fuel to run my car knowing that we have no special reserves to take us out on monday. Maybe car makers should start making three to four fuel tanks for some cars coming to some countries e.g Nigeria. I am so fed up of the way things are done in this country. They told us that we have Oil and we still suffer for what we have, are you sure those that discovered these things discovered well? I am sick and tired of speculations if we sincerely have, how come we suffer so much to own what we have? Who else is in the same shoes as I am
                                                     Self pity isn't the answer. 2017 Struggles { That Adejoke's Story} The struggles were too much for her to bear alone, she wanted her story to change but as much as she tried, nothing was happening. She could move no further. She decided to try her hands on some buying and selling but that wasn't enough though it gave her money to fund a lot of things. Money came through but she wasn't happy. 'Would you try this one or try that?' she laid her hands on every possible thing she could find. 'I don't want to be seen as an unserious person, I know where my mates are at least if she doesn't remind herself, some people will remind her or social media will remind her' Dara is in America on scholarship, Nkechi works with a Multinational company, Fumi is a technocrat and she is earning lots of money'. Adejoke what is happening?   That was what her Bestie asked her when she came over. At least,
                             Sip tHis Coffee With Onozasie This is the moment where we turn the lights on magnificient individuals. People doing great things in the society, entrepreneurs, social activists, initiatives masterminds. We bring them here to share their story, to push you to doing something and to make you know that it is never too late to get started. You are welcome aboard! Guess who is sipping our coffee today? It's Miss Modupeoluwa Babawale. She is the founder of Nirvana Initiative. You want to know more, let's ride along! Miss Modupe Babawale. Founder, Nirvana Initiative. Onozasie : Tell us something about you  Modupeoluw a :  My name is Modupe Babawale, second child out of 4 children. My dad is a medical doctor and my mum is a high school teacher, biology major. I studied Bsc Biochemistry At Bowen University, Iwo Osun state and Msc Biotechnology (specializing in molecular hematology) at Coventry University, UK. I started Nirvana Initiative in 2014